Functional Medicine Health Coaching
One of the reasons why I love coaching so much is because it’s rewarding and inspiring to see you go from who you thought you were to who you knew you could be!
1. Coaching will help you identify what’s important in your life. Together we will identify your values and goals and help you develop direction. Having direction will accelerate your success.
2. Coaching will help you reach your potential. As coaches we help you get serious about your goals, motivating you to “step it up”.
3. Coaching helps keep you focused. Defining specific goals and creating a plan with little steps and mini goals will decrease the sense of overwhelm, making it easier to stay focused and get to that end goal.
4. A coach makes you accountable. Gently sitting on your shoulder whispering in your ear, “You can do it, Take the next step”, your coach will help overcome your obstacles so you can stay on tract.
5. Coaching saves you time and unnecessary stress. Having someone to help you figure out all the steps, you save valuable time and stress. A coach will help you move from point A to point B, so you get there faster.
6. Coaching increases your confidence. A coach can help you see what you have already accomplished, what is working for you… a coach helps you maintain focus on positivity, gratitude, potential, values and the DREAM! This keeps you motivated.
7. Coaching helps you train your brain. Athletes do it, and so can you. Your brain is full of neural pathways that are really just learned patterns. If bad habits are learned, they can be unlearned. There is research to show it can be done! MBM is a great way to retrain your brain, helping you create habits you want and eliminate the ones you don’t want.
8. Coaching helps you understand yourself better and identify blind spots. A coach offers an outsider’s perspective and can help you see blocks or blind spots that keep you stuck. A coach will help you analyze your strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement while helping you see what is working in your life. As you understand yourself better, you can work on becoming who you want to be and achieve the success you deserve and desire.
9. Coaching can help you improve your leadership skills. Working with a coach you will become a better listener and learn to ask more powerful questions. You can apply your new skills to all areas of your life.
10. Coaching will boost your overall well-being. As you understand yourself better, learn skills to sustain change, focus on what’s really important, see progress toward your goals, learn listening skills and improve your time management … you turn down the stress response, decreasing blood pressure, blood sugar, cortisol, cholesterol, and inflammation … you turn up the relaxation response, so you rest and digest better, you work smarter, your relationships improve, you sleep better, your immune system works better, you feel supported, happier. AND When you feel happier and less stressed so does everyone around you. Your life will change for the better!
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Perhaps you have questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision to become a client. We are standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Renew Lasting Lifestyle Changes is right for you.